Monday, December 1, 2008

First of the Month...

AH... December... my favorite month of the entire year. You got Christmas, that Jewish holiday that's hard to say, if your Canadian: Boxing Day, and if your African: Kwanzaa. Look I'm not going to be P.C. (that's Politically Correct for you ignorant dingbats) and go out of my way just to say "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings". No. I'm going to say, "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Hanukkah" (sorry Jewish people if I misspelled it) to you. And if you don't celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah, oh well... I'll ask what December holiday you do celebrate and wish you a happy (insert December holiday here) and a happy and health new year, because that's the way I am. People get way too offended in this country to a point where it is making me sick. What ever happened to being blunt?

Example:

You there, whelp!
Yessir?
Merry Christmas, young person.
What!?! I'm offended, jerk! I'm Jewish! Don't celebrate Christmas or any Catholic or Christian holiday, prick!
Well... I'm sorry but get over it! Offended by a simple holiday message!

End Scene.

What's next? People in country becoming offended by the term "American"? Back in the day people used to get called by slang terms: mick, spud, jerry, mac, polack, kraut, etc. and not get offended (well when called that within their own ethnic background). But let's face it... this country has become emasculated. Sullied by feminism, this country has slowly moved towards becoming less of a "male-ego" to a "female-ego" country, where people are offended if they don't get the same pay, rights, called a certain title, etc. I wish people were more like me: indifferent towards people of all races, genders, ethnicities, creeds. If I'm an employer I look for ability in a potential employees not race, skin color, ethnicity, creed, gender, etc.

Here's my explanation of my proof:
1. All people are equal regardless of race, gender, creed, ethnic background, physical and/or mental capabilities, age, or anything else.
2. Hire on ability and nothing else
3.If you want equal pay, rights, and a title, you have to work for. That means you might actually have to work hard! (Gasp!)
4. Everyone starts out with equal pay (e.x. $20/hr.), equal breaks (2), equal payraises, equal everything (down to the parking space)
5. When hired and employed there are work-based incentives. Meaning, the harder you work, the more likely you are to get paid more, get longer breaks, better parking, etc..
6. Raises in pay are based on quality of work, not amount
7. No guts, no glory
8. Everyone has the basic consitutional right of freedom of speech, the right to privacy, right to speak their mind without fear whiplash from their comments.
9. No matter what everything is incentive based. If you want more money, etc. you have to work for it. I not just going to give it to you, just because some unconstitutional law says I have to.
10. Hard work, diligence, and the strive for excellence is a must. Must be willing to work for it.

That's what this country needs. No more of this feminist shit. We need to stop expecting everything to be handed to us and actually work for it. That's how you change a country's thinking. The laws in the U.S.C (United States Code of Laws), has catered to everything being handed to us, not have to work for anything.

Peace. Signed,

The General and Leader of A World With No Boundaries,
Brian McCollum

P.S. If I offend anyone by my thinking, rember this: I'm NOT Sorry. You need to deal with it.
PS.S More to come, stick around... don't miss my holiday edition of Mac's Business. More on my Political Group: A World With No Boundaries to come

Later... Peace.

No comments: